Fibre screeds are ideally suited for use in residential dwellings, apartment complexes, offices, retail stores and industrial applications where a high cost in loss could potentially occur through floor failure due to surface cracking of the floor screed.
Polypropylene fibres are added to the sand/cement mix either at batching plant and transported directly to site via tipper wagon or mixed within in a screed pump vessel located in situ on site.
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems
- Directly to concrete ground floor slabs
- Installed to insulation boards
- Used with precast concrete units or beams
- To acoustic insulation systems
- Impact and abrasion resistance
- Reduced risk of shrinking and cracking
- Improved flexural strength
- Improved toughness
- Reduced permeability